terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

SATVRNALIA TEMPLE




When I got to this store, where I bought the CD, yesterday, I heard some awkward however kind of cliche, sounds being transmited by the CD player. It featured tremendous obscure distortion in catchy sequences. I asked the owner of the shop and he said it was "Satvrnalia temple" (Saturnalia temple, that's how it's read). Their myspace says their sound is similar to "A dark Swedish forest at night, while out of the body". It's a cool perspective of a new metal band, featuring some psychedelic & simultaneously drone tunes. It melts your brain in a way you want it to get even more liquified. I also see they dig Crowley [good to know that]. Go have a listen on their myspace.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
©2009 This Url Is Not Available | by TNB